Join Our Team
Junior Graphic Designer – £19,000 per year.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing business, to help support our clients in their business growth.
- Be competent in using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Be confident in using an Apple iMac.
- Be able to work with various brand styles already set.
- Be able to work in a team as well as individually.
- Be able to confidently produce concept driven design work.
- Be a brand ambassador of Hollie Ellis Brand Design.
- Present and communicate confidently to clients.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be self motivated and creative.
- Have a willingness and desire to learn and grow as the company grows.
- Have a strong portfolio of previous design work.
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable on a regular basis.
- Have a clean design style.
- Demonstrate colour theory knowledge.
- Be dedicated and reliable.
- Be able to work confidently to set deadlines.
- Have a warm, friendly and approachable manner.
- Be able to proactively come up with new designs for clients without needing direction all of the time.
- Be able to generate new design concepts and creative ideas.
- Have some marketing knowledge, including social media marketing.
- Be able to adhere to brand guidelines and demonstrate brand consistency across all designs.
- Have 2-3 years working experience within the graphic design (preferable).
- Ideally should have BA Hons Degree in Graphic Design.
THE FINER DETAILS
A probationary period of 3 months will be immediately instated and after 3 months, your progress will be reviewed.
22.5 days holiday
Working hours: 9 – 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
ABOUT HOLLIE ELLIS BRAND DESIGN AND OUR CLIENTS
Hollie Ellis Brand Design is a strategic brand design agency working specifically with female entrepreneurs who are growing to 6-figures and beyond.
We always have our clients best interests at heart when it comes to all design work and we only present high quality design work at all times. Our clients rely on us to help them innovate and reinvent and reposition their product and service offerings to the world on a regular basis so they can help more people and always stay ahead of the curve.
We have a very down to earth, friendly, warm and creative approach towards all the design work we produce along with the service we provide to all our clients.
Please email your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org